Tuesday 25 October 2011

Geometry-3 (XAT-2010) (Data Sufficiency)

The question is followed by two statements labeled as I and II. Decide if these statements are sufficient to conclusively answer the question. Choose the appropriate answer from the options given below:
A. Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question.
B. Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
C. Statement I and statement II together are sufficient, but neither of the two alone is sufficient to answer the question.
D. Either statement I or statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
E. Both statement I and statement II are insufficient to answer the question.

(Q)In a trapezoid PQRS, PS is parallel to QR. PQ and SR are extended to meet at A. What is the value of ÐPAS ?
I. PQ = 3, RS = 4 and ÐQPS = 600
II. PS = 10, QR = 5
To enter your answer, click on "comments" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment